The Institute for Arab Research and Studies of the Arab Organization for Education, Culture and Science (ALECSO) announced the Arab Youth Competition for 2022, on the subject of (Joint Arab Action... Prospects and Challenges).
- Evaluating some experiences of joint Arab action at the level of the League of Arab States, specialized organizations, or Arab regional organizations.
- Developing strategic visions to enhance joint Arab action.
- Analyzing and evaluating joint Arab policies in areas such as education, economy, and foreign policy...etc.
- Analyzing the intellectual visions for the development of the League of Arab States and the mechanisms of joint Arab action.
- Analyzing the experiences of joint Arab action with external parties.
- Strengthening cooperation, coordination, and exchanging expertise between joint Arab action institutions.
Spreading the culture of strategic planning in bringing together the parties concerned with joint Arab action.
Preparing a future vision for joint Arab action as a guide and reference for all joint Arab action institutions in line with the 2030 sustainable development goals in all Arab countries.
• To be an Arab citizen.
• He should not be more than 40 years old at the time of the advertisement.
• Summary of a CV.
Acknowledgment of the validity of the data and its intellectual property of the submitted work.
• He must not have previously won the award.
• The research should not be less than 25,000 words, and that it fulfills the research conditions in terms of the integrity of the curriculum and the sequence of ideas, reference to the relevant literature, accuracy of documentation, illustrations and graphs are included in black and white, and a list of sources and references, and that the tables are numbered sequentially and their names are written above.
• It should not be a scientific thesis (Master's - Ph.D.) published or unpublished.
A written declaration that it has not been previously published, in whole or in part, in paper or electronic format.
• A written declaration not to send it to any other party for publication until the names of the award winners are announced.